Friday, December 7, 2012

Meet and Greet

Last week I met the four people I will be spending a month with in Central America (that's a lie, I actually already knew one of the team members).

From left to right: me, Charles Parker, Jr., Paul Reinert (team leader), Christine Sudbrock, and Jimmy Stilley.




Charlie is the Coordinator of Diversity Programs at Mizzou. Christine is the Outreach Coordinator and an ag business instructor at MSU. Jimmy is a fellow Rotaractor and the VP of Commercial Loans at Oakstar Bank here in Springfield. And last but not least, our team leader, Paul, is the co-owner of Integrity Home Care in Springfield.

So there you go (mom). Now you don't have to worry about me traveling with total strangers :)

We spent the majority of last Friday meeting about the trip, getting to know each other, know more about Rotary and then capped it off with dinner at Houlihan's, listening to Paul's very talented wife, Carol and her band play.

It's exciting to now know who I will be traveling with in Central America. Over the next few months we'll have a few more planning meetings and they will each guest post on this blog about themselves, their excitement, anxiety, etc. about the upcoming experience. Well, I will try to get them to guest post.

No comments:

Post a Comment