Friday, May 24, 2013

The End

As much as I hate to do it, I'm closing the chapter on this blog so other future GSE teams have an unconvoluted space to research future trips. However, my journey is far from over. I had a goal when I started this blog to get my passport stamped a few more times before I turned 30. Mission accomplished. Now that my birthday is imminent, I have a bucket list for my 30th year, and a lifetime of journeys ahead of me.

The hardest part of starting any blog is the name. When I started May The Road Rise I thought of it as a beautiful toast to the start of a small section of my life: the GSE experience, I had no idea how much the name of the blog would actually impact my month of travel and how it alone would create some of the most beautiful memories of the journey. As with anything in life, sometimes you put the smallest piece of energy out there and the world cooperates.

I am super sad to leave the name behind, but the mantra continues. I am no way holding the next name up to those standards.

If you wish to continue following the life of Kim, from my travels to my ordinary, often mundane life follow me here at: amindfuldetour.blogspot.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment