Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pictures from Costa Rica

As promised, here are the pictures from our time in Costa Rica. I received a lot of slack from the ticos for not having many pictures from Costa Rica on the blog (due to me losing my camera). It was beautiful!

That ball in the center is a sloth. I about died.
The biggest ant I ever want to see. Gross.
Repping Missouri State and Springfield MO
Pineapple fields
Castillo Country Club with Rotary Club Heredia
Sorry Christi... It's too funny not to post
If one picture portrays this whole trip, I think it is this one. We laughed. A lot. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are great pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I haven't been to Costa Rica yet but my fiance and I have been looking at Costa Rica condominiums lately. We want to stay for about 2 or 3 weeks. We are in need of a good long vacation. That ant is seriously creepy, I hope they are not all that big. Looking at your pictures got me really excited for my vacation. I will have to send this to my fiance, thanks for sharing Kim.

    ReplyDelete